Come faster Europe!
“That was something that I struggled with: Making sure that I still was this strong woman and having my business and also make time for my child and balancing the two.” But she has no doubts about her new top priority in life. “To protect my child,” she stresses, landing her hand on the table.
Happy Mother’s Day to Beyoncé and all the other superwoman mothers out there!
I know I haven’t been on this in a while… But here are some updates!
- I am starting a blog on feminism/racism/school/life/love/etc. On wordpress! Updates to follow.
- Coachella was livid! James Blake is a beautiful human being.
- Isla Vista is 10x more fun when you have friends who live there and you dont have to roam around all the time.
- So much wine consumed in the past 2 weeks. I want to die everytime I think about it.
- I want Mexican food
- I will never stop romanticizing New York no matter how much I come to love IV. I miss you NY!!!! :(
- I’ve basically booked all my tickets for Europe 2013! Yaaay.
- I don’t know why but I keep finding only brown men attractive. Whoops.
Public Service Announcement: You cannot oppress a people for hundreds of years, reluctantly allow them their freedom, then claim that they oppress you through their words only a short couple of decades later. Ya see how that doesn’t really work?
Instead of demonizing countries like North Korea and Cuba, why don’t we take a good look as to why their nuclear supply is necessary to them. US conventional military power needs an offset, does it not? So…. How about we downsize instead of doubling up. Where is the rationale behind a military industrial complex this large?